1. According to Forbes magazine, which band in 2006 made the most money?
2. Which of the following countries is NOT on the shores of Lake Victoria
c: Kenya or
d: Tanzania ?
3. The following words are from which famous song?
"They put some poison into his wine"
4. According to Guinness, the most amount of children bore by a woman is
b: 69 or
5. Which colour replaced the light brown Smartie in 1989?
6. Which part of the body does the NEW NORO VIRUS affect?
7. Bob Marley's "Iron Lion Zion" is about which man?
8. The sound made by a whale can be heard over a distance of
b: 300km or
9. What is the name of the famous statue by:
a: Frederick Auguste Bartholdi
b: Edward Eriksen ?
10. What happened in Cape Town South Africa on the 3rd of December 1967 that made headlines around the world?
1. Rolling Stones
2. b: Rwanda
3. (Boney M) Rasputin
6. The Stomach (stomach bug - as featured lately on some well-known cruise liners)
7. Haile Selassie
8. c: 3000km
9. Two answers:
a: The Statue of Liberty in New York,
b: The Little Mermaid in Copenhagen
10. The first heart transplant