Pauls Quiz 32
1. Which footballer, who was a goalkeeper for his country, was once arrested for kidnapping?
2. More than 50% of all men on Corfu have which first name? 5 Letters.
3. The Americans entered World War I after the sinking of which passenger ship?
4. Who has yellow shoes, red shorts and white gloves?
5. Name five song titles from the Beatles AND Wings (so, 5 in total) containing the word "Bird".
6. Which country has the southernmost city in the world?
7. What is a moonbow?
8. According to the Global Peace Index, what is the:
a: most dangerous country in the world
b: friendliest / safest country in the world?
9. What do the following oriental words mean?
10. The following words are from which famous song?
"Last night a little dancer came dancin to my door. Last night a little angel came pumping on the floor. She said a come baby, Ive got a license for love and if it expires, pray help from above, because "
1. Rene Higuita (Columbia)
3. The Lucitania
4. Mickey Mouse
5. Three Answers:
i: Free as a bird, blackbird,
ii: And your bird can sing, bluebird (Wings) and
iii: Norwegian wood (Thisbird has flown).
7. A rainbow from moonlight
8. Two Answers:
9. Four Answers
c: Water pipe,
d: Ladies trousers
10. (Billy Idol) - Rebel Yell