Pauls Quiz 33
1. The Russians have Cosmonauts, the Americans have Astronauts, what do the Chinese have?
2. Which song is all about the 3rd of February 1959?
3. China, the USA and Russia have the worlds' largest armies. Which three countries come next in the list?
4. "Red Dragon" is a Hannibal Lector movie, who painted the picture with the same name?
5. The following words are from which famous song:
"Oh my dreams are getting so strange I'd like to tell you everything I see"?
6. Who sang the following songs about famous people
a: Elvis Presley and America
b: Robert Di Niro's Waiting
c: Andy Warhol
7. What is the name give to the Swiss soldier / Swiss guard stationed at the Vatican? (clue: 2nd letter is an "E")
8. Which known unit used to measure weight is based on beans?
9. The following words are from which famous song:
"She looks like a sugar in a plum"?
10. The following words are the first words to which famous song:
"By the look in your eye I can tell you're gonna cry"?
2. American Pie - Don McClean
3. Three Answers
4. William Blake
5. Ballroom Blitz
6. Three Answers
c: David Bowie
7. Hellebardier Gardist (Halbardier/Guardsman)
9. Brown girl in the ring - (Boney M)
10. Wherever I lay my hat (that's my home) - (Paul Young)