Pauls Quiz 51
1. Give two examples of where one could see a NIMBUS.
2. Which first name did not exist until 'Peter Pan' was written?
3. and 4. Give the full name of the following elements of the periodic table:
a: Ge b: Kr c: Eu d: Es
5. Cocktails are usually made from many ingredients. However, which single ingredient is basis used to make the following cocktails:
6. Which two German ex-colonies begin with the letter 'S'?
7. Which children's book (later a Disney film) was written by James Bond creator Ian Flemming?
8. An animal that can self-generate even when in a thousand pieces? Six letters.
9. Which Oscar winner came in second place in a Le Mans race (24 hour)?
10. The following words are from which song:
"Maybe the beauty or the beast, maybe the famine or the feast "?
1. a: in the sky - a type of cloud and
b: on/above the head of a saint - a halo
3. and 4. a: Germanium, b: Krypton, c: Europium, d: Einsteinium
5. a: Soda Water and b: Egg
6. Solomon Islands and Samoa
7. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
9. Paul Newman
10. "She" by Charles Aznavour