1. In which film do Charlie, Blue, Delta and Echo play a leading role?
2. What is Barbie Roberts' middle name?
3. After undergoing male to female sex reassignment surgery, who reached the Women's doubles final at the 1977 US Open Tennis Championship?
4. There are four landlocked countries in the world with names begining with the letter "L". Can you name them? One point for each correct answer.
5. What are the two largest predatory (man eating) sharks?
6. In which country is the world's oldest operating commercial nuclear power plant?
a. Switzerland, b. India, c. USA, d. Canada
7. A long standing tradition at the Indianapolis 500 dictates that after the race the winner drinks a bottle of what in the victory lane?
8. Born in Jerusalem, which Academy Award winner for Best Actress can speak English, Hebrew and conversational French, Spanish, German and Japanese?
9. Translated, which popular variety of red wine means "little black pine tree", or "little pine tree black"?
10. The following are the first words to songs with the word "Get" somewhere in the song title. Can you name the song? One point for each correct answer.
a. Well you're dirty and sweet
b. Told you once before and I won't tell you no more
c. I live on an apartment on the 99th floor
d. Midnight, on the water
11. Which four colours are found on the flag of Palestine?
12. Which two women with the initials C.T. were famous supermodels in the 80s and 90s?
13. The following was a movie poster tag line for which Oscar winning film?
"Doyle is bad news - but a good cop"
14. Santana had a mega hit with a cover of the song 'Black Magic Woman' in 1970. Which cult musician wrote the song?
15. Which heavy metal band toured in a 747 nicknamed Ed Force One?
16. Art scholars claimed that the 12th century Italian painter and architect Giotto could do what perfectly?
17. What was the first name of Jason Voorhees's deranged mother?
18. Name the authors responsible for 'creating' each of the following fictional species. One point for each correct answer.
19.Which best selling novel begins with the words "It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office ........"
20. Which album title was a number one selling album in the US music charts for both Eric Clapton and Alicia Keys?
1. Jurassic World
3. Renee Richards
4. Four answers. Laos, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg
5. Great White and Tiger
6. Answer a. Switzerland
7. A bottle of milk
8. Natalie Portman
9. Pinot Noir
10. Four answers.
a. Bang A Gong (Get It On) (T Rex)
b. Get Down (Gilbert O'Sullivan)
c. Get Off My Cloud (Rolling Stones)
d. Can't Get It Out Of My Head (Electric Light Orchestra)
11. Black, red, white and green
12. Two answers. Christy Turlington and Cheryl Tiegs
13. The French Connection
14. Peter Green
15. Iron Maiden
16. Draw a circle
17. Pamela (Friday the 13th)
18. Three answers.
a. J K Rowling
b. H G Wells
c. Christopher Paolini
19. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince