1. Which national park is in Cumbria?
2. Which is the only English island county?
3. What was the name of the Berlin prison to house the nazi war criminals?
4. Which notorious prison in America closed its doors to convicted felons in 1963?
5. What is the monetary unit of Thailand?
6. Fylingdales, Thule and Clear were famous types of what?
7. Which parts of the British Isles were occupied by German troops during the second world war?
8. Whose ducal home is Chatsworth house?
9. What are Munroes better known as in Scotland?
10. On which island is Snaefell?
11. Beverley Hills is a region of which city?
12. Who was the most famous occupant of Dove Cottage in Grassmere?
13. In which country is Acapulco?
14. Which is the largest bay in the world?
15. The Panama Canal links which two bodies of water?
16. What is the capital of the Canadian province of Newfoundland?
17. Whose ancestral home is Blenheim Palace?
18. Which cape is on the Southwest tip of Portugal?
19. Which canal links London and Liverpool?
20. What is the capital of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia?
1. Lake district
2. Isle of Wight
6. Early warning stations
7. The channel islands
8. Duke of Devonshire
10. Isle of Man
11. Los Angeles
12. William Wordsworth
14. Hudson bay
15. Pacific and Atlantic oceans
16. St. Johns
17. Duke of Marlborough
18. Cape St. Vincent
19. Grand union canal