1. Which sea lies between Korea and Shanghai?
2. Where in Russia can the worlds largest cannon be seen?
3. In which mountain range can the lost city of the Incas be found?
4. Which sea is really the world?s largest lake?
5. In which ocean was the Mary Celeste found adrift?
6. Which city is nicknamed the city of light?
7. In which sea is the dogger bank?
8. Which country owns the Queen Elizabeth isles in the Arctic?
9. Which is North America?s Highest Mountain?
10. After the end of the Vietnam War what was Saigon?s name changed to?
11. Which BBC TV weatherman gaffed in dismissing a viewers claim of an impending hurricane?
12. What is the Arab word for a dry desert valley or gully that sometimes floods in a storm?
13. In terms of hot water what do Iceland and New Zealand have in common?
14. Which American Volcano famously erupted in 1980?
15. Normal, Reverse, Strike Slip, Horst and Graben are all types of what?
16. The Tibetans call it ?Goddess Mother of the World?, what do we know it as?
17. Over 600,000 people died in the worlds worst recorded earthquake at Tangshan, in which country?
18. What island was created by volcanic activity off the south coast of Iceland in 1963?
19. The mammoth cave national park in the US can be found in which state?
20. Which body of water in Scotland contains more water than all the English and Welsh lakes put together?
1. The Yellow Sea
2. The Kremlin
3. The Andes
4. The Caspian
5. The Atlantic
7. The North Sea
9. Mount McKinley
10. Ho Chi Minh City
11. Michael Fish
12. A wadi
14. Mt St Helens
15. Faults caused by movements in the earth
16. Mount Everest
20. Loch Lomand