1. Which two European countries does the Simplon Tunnel connect?
2. What is the official nickname of the state of Texas?
3. In which European City will you find the San Angelo Bridge?
4. What is the smallest nation in Africa?
5. What are the names of the four oceans of the world?
6. On which African river will you find the Victoria Falls?
7. Of which country was the Markka the currency?
8. The second highest peak in the world is Mt. Godwin Austin; how is it better known?
9. Which city is closest to Copacabana beach?
10. Which botanical emblem appears on the national flag of Canada?
11. Where would you find the mathematical Bridge so named because it is allegedly constructed without using nails, based solely on geometrical principals?
12. What is the highest mountain in the world?
13. In which city is Madison Square Gardens?
14. Which is the smallest independent state in the world?
15. Which island is the most easterly of the West Indies and whose chief industry is tourism?
16. Which is the longest river in the world?
17. Which range of mountains separates France from Spain?
18. Which is the largest inland sea?
19. What is the name of the highest waterfall in the world and where is it?
20. What is the capital of the American state of Massachusetts?
1. Switzerland and Italy.
2. The Lone Star State.
4. The Gambia
5. Atlantic, Arctic, Indian, Pacific.
9. Rio de Janeiro.
10. Maple Leaf.
13. New York
14. The Vatican
18. Caspian sea
19. Angel falls, Venezuela