2. In which county is Roaringwater Bay located?
3. Which of these towns is most Northerly - Ballyshannon, Letterkenny or Buncrana?
4. How many counties does County Tipperary border?
5. Which city lies where the river Lagan meets the Belfast Lough?
6. Which two Irish cities are situated at either end of the N9 Primary Route?
7. Where would you find Kate Kearney's Cottage?
8. In Connacht, which county does not have a coastline?
9. How many counties touch the River Shannon?
10. Which town's name translates as "Church of the sloes"?
11. Which group of islands in Ireland also give their name to a type of sweater?
12. Which Irish town won the overall national Tidy Towns Award in 2000?
13. Name the county town of Leitrim?
14. Which holy place is regarded as the Lourdes of Ireland?
15. On which river would you find the Powerscourt Waterfall?
16. Where in Ireland would you find Bangor Erris?
17. Which river flows under Dublin Castle?
18. Cathair na Mairt is the Irish name for which Mayo town?
19. In which Leinster county would you find the village of Kilmuckridge?
20. Where would you find Kilkenny West and the River Inny?
21. What Irish county serves as a filming site for Ballykissangel?
22. The largest park in Dublin is?
23. Where did Dublin get it's name?
24. According to legend the devil spat out what?
2. County Cork
6. Dublin and Waterford
7. County Kerry
8. County Roscommon
11. The Aran Islands
15. The River Dargle
16. County Mayo
17. The River Poddle
19. County Wexford
20. County Westmeath
22. The Phoenix Park
23. From 'Dubh linn' meaning "dark pool"
24. The Rock of Cashel