1. In which American city can the liberty Bell be seen?
2. Which city is known as the ?Big Apple??
3. Which cities name when translated from Spanish means ?The Meadows??
4. On which river is New Orleans?
5. Which city is home to the street known as ?The crookedest street in the world??
6. On the shores of which lake is Buffalo situated?
7. Name 3 of the 5 boroughs of New York?
8. What is the state capital of California?
9. Which city is located where the Mississippi meets the Missouri river?
10. Between which 2 Cities does Route 66 Run
2. New York
3. Las Vegas
5. San Francisco
6. Lake Erie
7. Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens v8. Sacramento
9. St Louis
10. Chicago and Los Angeles