United States Quiz 3
1. How many US states have the word new in their name?
2. Walter Mondale was the vice-president to which president?
3. Who wrote the plays A streetcar named desire and The Glass Menagerie?
4. In what year were the Oscars first presented?
5. What building is found at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC?
6. What was the exact date of the declaration of Independence?
7. What are the 2 assemblies which make up congress?
8. What is the name of the warm dry wind which blows over the Rocky Mountains?
9. Which is the oldest and largest national park in the USA?
10. What is the name of the parallel which separates the USA from Canada?
1. 4 (Hampshire, Jersey, Mexico & New York
2. Jimmy Carter
3. Tennessee Williams
5. The White House
6. July 4th 1776
7. The Senate and House of Representatives
8. The Chinook
10. The 49th