The following quiz was kindly donated by Jay Patrick. Many thanks Jay, great work. Jay would like the website http://www.dragonarttattoo.net mentioned on our site in return for his quiz inclusion.
1. Along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria what 12 off-coast formations would you discover?
2. At which famous east coast bay did James Cook arrive in April 1770?
3. Darwin is the capital of which state?
4. Perth is the capital of which Australian state?
5. What is Queensland's most northerly city?
6. What is the capital of Australia?
7. What is the capital of the state of Victoria?
8. What is the coastline to the south of Brisbane called?
9. What is the name of the surfing beach on the outskirts of Sydney?
10. What is the name of the world's longest reef?
11. What is the world's largest sand island northeast of Brisbane?
12. Where does the rainforest meet the sea in northern Queensland?
13. Which Australian city hosted its final Formula 1 race in 1995?
14. Which cape is at the northernmost tip of Australia in Queensland?
15. Which city with 3 million inhabitants is Australia's largest?
1. The Twelve Apostles
2. Botany Bay
3. The Northern Territory
4. Western Australia
8. The Gold Coast
9. Bondi Beach
10. Great Barrier Reef
11. Fraser Island
12. Cape Tribulation
14. Cape York