1990s Quiz 3
1. What was the name of the British Army private controversially jailed for the murder of a Belfast Joyrider?
2. Who designed Pop star Madonna?s provocative corsetry?
3. Who headed the 1995 inquiry into standards into Public life?
4. Which radio station took over Radio 1?s old medium wave frequencies when it started broadcasting in Feb 1995?
5. What year did Britain leave the Exchange Rate Mechanism?
6. Who became president of Georgia in 1992?
7. Convicted in 1993 of the murder of 4 children, which nurse allegedly suffered from a medical condition known as ?Munchausens syndrome by proxy??
8. Which trade union was formed in 1993 by the merger of NALGO, NUPE and COHSE?
9. Who did John Bruton succeed as Irish Prime Minister?
10. Who was elected as chairman of the 1922 backbench committee in 1992?
1. Private Lee Clegg
2. Jean Paul Gaultier
3. Lord Nolan
4. Talk radio
6. Eduard Shevardnadze
7. Beverley Allitt
9. Albert Reynolds
10. Sir Marcus Fox