1. Name the year: Colin Todd was named footballer of the year, Ray Reardon was snooker world champion, and Arthur Ashe became the first black Wimbledon champion?
2. Which gymnast scored the first perfect ten in Olympic history?
3. Who was the first WBC heavyweight boxing champion in 1978?
4. How many coloured squares are on a Rubik cube?
5. Boot, battleship, dog, racing car, and flat iron. Which monopoly token is missing?
6. In which year did the children?s toy clackers first hit the shops- 1971, 1973 or 1975?
7. What was the junior version of the chopper bike called?
8. If all the tiles were used in a game of scrabble, how many squares would remain uncovered?
9. Which member of the blue peter team was once knocked out by a flying marrow?
10. Which sci-fi monsters are said to have been named after the letters on an encyclopaedia spine?
11. Who was the original twirling hostess of the generation game?
12. How many milk bottles are standing on the porch when Fred Flintstone puts out the cat?
13. Who was the first person to host crackerjack?
14. Which song contains the lyrics: ?we don?t need no education, we don?t need no thought control??
15. Which colour lady provided a hit for David Soul in 1977?
16. What was the name of Elvis Costello?s backing group?
17. In which year were the top 75 singles in the UK first listed?
18. Which group was made up of a cowboy, an Indian, a policeman, a biker, a GI and a builder?
19. With which doubles partner did John McEnroe have most success?
20. Which Briton was the f1 world champion motor racing driver in 1971 and 1973?
2. Nadia Comaneci
3. Ken Norton
5. Top hat
9. John Noakes
11. Anthea Redfern
13. Eamonn Andrews
14. Another Brick In The Wall (Pink Floyd)
16. The Attractions
18. Village People
19. Peter Fleming
20. Jackie Stewart