Ancient History Quiz 1
1. Who conquered Greece in 336 BC at the head of a vast Macedonian Army?
2. Who was the father of Cleopatra?s son, Ptolomy XV?
3. Who did Rome fight in the Punic Wars?
4. Which roman emperor gave a consulship to his horse?
5. Which great Carthegian general crossed the Alps in 218?
6. Which country did Xerxes rule?
7. Which temple stands on the Acropolis in Athens?
8. Who was the first Christian Emperor of Rome and founder of Constantinople?
9. Which rival did Julius Caesar cross the Rubicon to fight?
10. Which religion was founded by Prince Guatama Siddhartha in the 6th century BC?
1. Alexander The Great (thanks to Andy Harron for correcting a previous error in this question)
2. Julius Caesar
8. Constantine The Great