1980s Quiz 2
1. Francois Mitterand abolished which form of capital punishment?
2. Who succeeded Brezhnev as Soviet premier?
3. What colour wedding gown, veil and train did Paula Yates wear for her wedding to Bob Geldof?
4. In which year did the ?1 note cease to be legal tender in England?
5. In which country was the first permanent bungee jumping site situated?
6. Which British football club became the first to install an artificial pitch?
7. What was the name of the German teenager who landed is plane in Red Square in 1987?
8. Which kind of automobile first rolled off the line in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland in 1981?
9. Which country won the first Rugby Union World Cup?
10. What was the name of the intruder found in the Queens bedroom in 1982?
3. Red / Scarlet
5. New Zealand
6. Queens Park Rangers
7. Mathias Rust
8. DeLorean DMC-12
9. New Zealand
10. Michael Fagin