1. To which Royal house did Henry VIII belong
2. During which war were concentration camps first used
3. The Panmunjom talks ended which war
4. In WW2 what were the German tank divisions called
5. The Battle of Agincourt took place during which war
6. In which Indian city was the Union Carbide disaster
7. Which famous historical battle was fought at Senlac Hill?
8. To date how many Labour Prime Ministers have there been?
9. Who was Reichspraesident of Germany before Hitler?
10. Which Scottish castle connected with MacBeth is where the Queen Mother spent her childhood
11. Who was the mother Elizabeth Ist
12. Which British Royal was married on 14th Nov 1973
13. During which battle did Nelson put the telescope to his blind eye
14. Which country is ruled by the House of Orange
15. The invasion of which country by Hitler in 1939 started WW2
16. What was the bombing of London in WW2 generally called?
17. Which historical leader was called the Scourge of God?
18. Who commanded the confederate forces at the battle of Gettysburg
19. Which country was ruled by Idris Ist when it gained independance in 1951
20. Who cut the gordian Knot
2. Boer War
3. Korean War
5. 100 Years War
7. The Battle of Hastings
10. Glamis Castle
11. Ann Bolyn
12. Princess Anne
13. Battle of Copenhagen
16. The Blitz
17. Attila The Hun
18. Robert E. Lee
20. Alexander the Great