1. How many of Henry VIIIs wives lost their heads?
2. What Roman Emperor made his horse a Senator?
3. Why did the British Royal family change their name from Saxe-Coburg to Windsor?
4. How long did the Berlin Wall stand?
5. How many Elizabeths reigned as queen in Scotland before Elizabeth II?
6. How many amendments have their been to the US Constitution?
7. Who was killed on the Ides of March?
8. What city saw the assassination that sparked the first World War?
9. Who foresaw his countrys civil war in the phrase A house divided against itself cannot stand?
10. To within 5 years, what year saw slavery officially ended in the USA?
11. Who conquered Greece in 336 at the head of a vast Macedonian Army?
12. Who was the father of Cleopatras son, Ptolomy XV?
13. Who did Rome fight in the Punic Wars?
14. Which roman emperor gave a consulship to his horse?
15. Which great Carthegian general crossed the Alps in 218?
16. Which country did Xerxes rule?
17. Which temple stands on the Acropolis in Athens?
18. Who was the first Christian Emperor of Rome and founder of Constantinople?
19. Which rival did Julius Caesar cross the Rubicon to fight?
20. Which religion was founded by Prince Guatama Siddhartha in the 6th century BC?
3. to sound less German
4. 28 years
7. Julius Caesar
9. Abraham Lincoln
11. Alexander The Great
12. Julius Caesar
18. Constantine The Great