With the aid of the following lyrics, name the girl in each song.
2. The morning sun when it's on your face really shows your age.
3. 42, 39, 56, you could say she's got it all.
4. Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking.
5. Do you smile to tempt a lover.
6. She's singing hey la my boyfriends back.
7. You don't have to wear that dress tonight.
8. He said "son, now don't be silly, she's been dead since 1929."
9. You fill up my senses like a night in the forest.
10. I'm a blonde single girl in the fantasy world.
11. I played the janitor you played the monitor.
12. The empty sidewalks on my block are not the same, you're not to blame.
13. Hold your head up you silly girl.
14. Ooh you make my motor run, my motor run.
15. And she feeds you tea and oranges that come all the way from China.
16. Just about five feet four from her head to the ground.
17. I could see that girl was no good for me.
18. You're my pride and joy et cetera.
19. At the age of 37 she realised she'd never ride thru Paris in a sports car.
20. You're not at all that funny awkard little girl I knew.
1. Lucille. (Lucille, Kenny Rogers)
2. Maggie. (Maggie May, Rod Stewart)
3. Rosie. (Whole lotta Rosie, AC DC)
4. Mandy. (Mandy, Barry Manilow)
5. Mona Lisa. (Mona Lisa, Nat King Cole)
6. Juliet. (Romeo and Juliet, Dire Straits)
7. Roxanne. (Roxanne, Police)
8. Lily. (Pictures of Lily, The Who)
9. Annie. (Annie's Song, John Denver)
10. Barbie. (Barbie Girl, Aqua)
11. Carrie Anne. (Carrie Anne, Hollies)
12. Renee. (Walk Away Renee, The Left Banke)
13. Martha. (Martha my dear, The Beatles)
14. Sharona. (My Sharona, The Knack)
15. Suzanne. (Suzanne, Leonard Cohen)
16. Gloria. (Gloria, Them)
17. Delilah. (Delilah, Tom Jones)
18. Eleanor. (Eleanor, Turtles)
19. Lucy. (The Ballad of Lucy Jordan, Marianne Faithfull)
20. Gigi. (Gigi, Louis Jordan)