1. Donna Summer was originally a backup singer with a popular American band whose name refers to a very cold evening. Can you name the band?
2. Which album title do Prince, Metallica, Jay-Z and Spinal Tap have in common?
3. Which 1984 hit song from the concept album 'Chess' was banned in Thailand?
4. In 1970, 145 years after thís music masterpiece was first composed, Miguel Rios had a mega hit all over the world with which song?
5. "In the event of something happening to me" are the first words to which hit song from the Bee Gees?
6. Which instrument did jazz legend Charlie 'Bird' Parker play?
7. Who had a number one hit at the age of 13 with the song 'Fingertips (part 2)'?
8. Born in 1970, which American female singer has had a record 18 number one hit singles in the US charts?
9. When translated, what does 'Karaoke' mean?
10. What was the title of Paul Mauriat's number one instrumental hit in 1968?
1. Three Dog Night
2. The 'Black Album'
3. One Night In Bangkok (Murray Head)
4. Song of Joy (Ode to Joy, from Beethoven's Symphony No. 9)
5. New York Mining Disaster 1941
7. Stevie Wonder
8. Mariah Carey
9. Empty orchestra
10. Love is Blue