1. Who played the villain in the film Diamonds are Forever, was it Telly Savalas, Donald Pleasance, Charles Grey, Curt Jurgens or Keith Barron?
2. In which year did Japan launch its attack on the US Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbour?
3. Who wrote the Novel Coral Island?
4. Which gemstone is associated with the 40th wedding anniversary?
5. What is the name of the world?s largest cut diamond?
6. Which rock star named his first daughter after Thailand and Burma?s most precious Gems?
7. Who played Sapphire in the TV series Sapphire and Steel?
8. Which city is centre of the diamond cutting industry in Belgium?
9. Which precious stone is a red variety of Corundum, often found in Sri lanka ?
10. In which film did Marilyn Monroe sing Diamonds are a girl?s best friend?
1. Charles Grey
3. R.M. Ballantyne
4. The Ruby
5. The Cullinan Stone
6. Mick jagger (Jade)
7. Joanna Lumley
10. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes