1. The American inventor of the deep-freezing process was a Mr Birdseye?
2. Sideburns were named after a prominant wearer, a General Ambrose E Burnside?
3. Scotland Yard was originally the name of a medieval house used by Scots Kings visiting London?
4. The Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race has never ended in a dead heat?
5. The first non-white British MP was elected over 100 years ago?
6. The Queen holds UK Passport No.1?
7. 3 times more people were killed in the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake than on the Titanic in 1912?
8. Humphrey Bogart never said ?Play it again Sam? in Casablanca?
9. A granny, a sheepshank and a bowline are all parts of chimney?
10. You can still be executed for certain crimes in England?
4. False (it did in 1877)
5. True (in 1892)
6. False (she doesn?t have one)
7. False (It was reversed)
9. False all are types of knot