1. A wrestling hold in which an opponent's arm is held bent behind his back. Is this a a) half nelson, b) full nelson or c) hammerlock
2. Where would you find a roll-over arm?
3. What is the name of the bone above the elbow in a human being?
4. If you are called to arms, where are you going?
5. What is granted by the College of Arms in London?
6. What was the popular name given to the treaty that restricted armaments between the USSR and USA?
7. What is the name of the large shallow arm of the North Sea which extends from the narrow stretch between Sweden and Denmark, to the Gulf of Bothnia? (which is between Sweden and Finland).
8. What name is given to an ornamental band or chain worn round the wrist?
9. Which one of the forces is the Fleet Air Arm associated with?
10. Which comedian said, in his famous Blood Donor sketch, "I don't mind giving a reasonable amount, but a pint - why that's very nearly an armful"?
1. c) Hammerlock
2. Chair or sofa
4. To war
5. The right to a coat of arms
6. SALT treaty (Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty)
7. Baltic sea
9. Royal Navy (maintain naval aircraft)
10. Tony Hancock