1. Who was the Roman Goddess of hunting?
2. What did Daedalus construct for King Minos so that he could keep the Minotaur on Crete?
3. Where did Odin feast with the souls of dead heroes?
4. Aphrodite was the Greek Goddess of love. Who was her Roman equivalent?
5. Which Greek beauty married the King of Sparta, but was abducted by the Prince of troy?
6. Which Greek God, a man with horns, ears, and the legs of a goat, is always represented playing a shepherd?s pipe?
7. In Greek mythology, which food of the gods was supposed to give eternal life to all who ate it?
8. Who was the legendary magician and counsellor to King Arthur?
9. In Greek mythology, who was the god of war?
10. What is the name of the legendary giant lumberjack of the frontiers of the north-eastern USA?
9. Ares (Mars)
10. Paul Bunyan