The following questions were provided by Billy from Freiburg im Breisgau, cheers Billy, great questions.
1. Who invented the first straight roads?
2. Who are Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye, and Poopeye?
3. True or False: Slugs have 12 noses
4. Who is the patron saint of lost Causes?
A) St Patrick
B) St Sebastien
C) St Jude
D) St Rude
5. Why do elephants have big ears?
A) to hear you better
B) to get rid of flies
C) to keep cool
D) to fly
6. What do St. Bernard dogs carry in the barrels around their neck?
7. True or False: Coca Cola is the most common brand name soft drink in every western European country?
8. What three letter word links a mountain demon from the Austrian Tyrol and The Lord of the Rings trilogy?
9. What is the Fortingall yew ?
10. Who are not allowed on the sacred land of mount Athos in Greece?
11. True or False: Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world combined
12. Eighty percent of deaths in casinos are caused by what?
13. Pica is a strange disease whose sufferers do what?
a) Imitate insect noises
b) Think that they are dead and everybody else is a ghost
c) Stick things in their ears and nose
d) Eat inanimate objects
14. Which is the only predominantly Hindu nation?
15. True or False: You can be sentenced to death in Bangladesh for cheating on your school exams
16. True or False: Bulls dislike the colour red
17. What is the second highest mountain in the world?
18. Which Medal depicts 3 naked men holding each others shoulders?
A) Olympic medal
B) Rugby world cup winners medal
C) Nobel peace prize
D) Champions Leauge winners medal
1. The Celts
2. Popeye's Nephews
3. False, they have four
4. C) St Jude
5. C) to keep cool
9. The oldest tree in Europe
10. Anything female
12. Heart Attacks
13. d) Eat inanimate objects
18. C) Nobel peace prize