1. In which film do Faye Dunaway and Steve McQueen play a seductive game of chess?
2. The European version of which popular board game features Konigsallee. Dublin Airport and Kalverstraat?
3. A Game of Chess is the second section of which poem by T S Eliot?
4. In which popular board game might the phrase ?three in a bed? denote a top score?
5. What is the title of the September 1970 Top Ten hit for Chairmen of the Board?
6. What is the value of the letter A in Scrabble when used in a triple-word score?
7. How many black squares are there on a chessboard?
8. The Super Sleuth version of which game added new characters such as Hogarth the Butler and the Black Dog?
9. Which familiar board game derives its name from the Latin for ?game??
10. What is the name of the computer that defeated chess champion Gary?
1. The Thomas Crown Affair
3. The Waste Land
5. Give Me Just A Little More Time
10. Deep Blue