Missing Answers Quiz 1
1. 5 Bond films of the 1970's - A Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, Live and Let Die, The Man with the Golden Gun and which other?
2. Four countries make up the Barbary Coast - Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and which other?
3. Four U.S. states meet at one point - Arizona, Colorado, Utah and which other?
4. The UK?s 5 Eurovision Song Contest winners - Lulu, Brotherhood of Man, Bucks Fizz, Katrina and the Waves and which other?
5. 5 events on the 1st day of decathlon - high jump, long jump, shot putt, 100 metres & which other?
6. 5 presenters when TV-AM was launched - David Frost, Michael Parkinson, Robert Kee, Anna Ford and who else?
7. 4 countries gained independence from Britain in 1947-48 - India, Pakistan, Ceylon & which other?
8. Six U.S. states make up New England - Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and which other?
9. Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, John Smith, Neil Kinnock, Michael Foot and who else is amongst the last 6 leaders of the Labour Party?
10. 3 people were killed along with Buddy Holly in an air crash - Ritchie Valens, the pilot and who else?
1. Diamonds Are Forever
3. New Mexico
4. Sandy Shaw
5. 400 metres
6. Angela Rippon
7. Burma / Now Myanmar
9. James Callaghan
10. Big Bopper