1. Which actor played "John Malkovich" in the film "Being John Malkovich"?
2. In 1990, who became the oldest recipient of a best actress Oscar?
3. Who won an acting Oscar in 1999 for their performance in a film, which they appeared on screen for only 8 minutes?
4. Peter Mayhew is best known for playing what Star Wars character?
5. What was the first female monster to appear on film?
6. Which actress was the first appeared as the first Playboy centerfold in 1953?
7. Who won back-to-back best actor Oscars in 1937 and 1938?
8. Which famous actor's first name means "cool breeze over the mountains" in the Hawaiian language?
9. Who is the only actor to speak in Mel Brooks' film "Silent Movie" saying the word "No"?
10. What cartoon character was born on April 1st, 1980?
11. Which musical concerns the life of an Argentinean dictators wife?
12. Lee Marvins hit single in 1970 was the theme tune for which popular film?
13. Which actor said ?Italy is full of actors and its the bad ones who go onto the stage??
14. Name the first 3 James Bond Movies?
15. Who in the first talking movie said ?You ain?t heard nothing yet??
16. Who was the first musical hall artist to be knighted in 1919 for his contribution to the war effort?
17. What was Henry Fonda?s last movie?
18. What was the name of the puppet whose nose grew longer every time he told a lie?
19. Name the 4 films made by the Beatles?
20. In what year was the film King Kong first released?
1. John Malkovich
2. Jessica Tandy
3. Judi Dench
5. The bride of Frankenstein
6. Marilyn Monroe
7. Spencer Tracy
8. Keanu Reeves
9. Marcel Marceau
10. Bart Simpson
12. Paint Your Wagon
13. Orson Welles
14. Dr No, from Russia With Love, Goldfinger
15. Al Jolson in the Jazz Singer
16. Harry Lauder
17. On Golden Pond
19. A Hard Days Night, Help, Yellow Submarine and Let It Be