1. To which religion does someone with the surname Singh belong?
2. What has been the most frequent name for popes?
3. In which sport did partners McNamara and McNamee compete?
4. Which US president had the middle name Baines?
5. What was Judy Garland?s real name?
6. What was Iran called before 1935?
7. Name the 3 musketeers in the novel by Alexandre Dumas?
8. What was the artist Picasso?s first name?
9. What name did Peggy Hookham take for her career as a dancer?
10. What name is given to a community farm in Israel?
4. Lyndon Johnson
5. Frances Ethel Gumm
7. Aramis, Porthos and Athos
9. Margot Fonteyn