1. What comes next:
B15, P11, P12, J23, P6, JP1, JP2...?
2. The USA is 1, China is 6, Russia is 5, Australia is 4 and Europe is 2, what are we referring to?
3. What links the following people?
Dustin Hoffman, Jack Lemmon, Anthony Perkins, Alec Guinness, Alastair Sim, Robin Williams
4. What links these songs:
'Good Morning, Good Morning' by The Beatles
'Seamus' by Pink Floyd
'Ackee 123' by The Beat
'Been Caught Stealing' by Jane's Addiction
'Caroline No' by The Beach Boys
5. Which country has the world's longest coastline?
6. What year is represented by the seven Roman numerals in descending order?
7. E, B, _, D, A, E What is the missing letter?
8. What links the following terms:
Fresh water system
and Public Health?
9. Which famous sign lost -LAND from its end?
10. In a standard pack of playing cards, which two royal cards hold an axe?
11. If you roll a dice, what is always the sum of the other four visible faces?
12. Lagos is the capital of which African country?
13. The southern China city of Guangzhou, found on the Zhu Jiang (or Pearl River), was once known by what name?
14. In February 2000, after weeks of vicious fighting, troops from which country finally took control of Grozny?
15. Appropriately, shipbuilding is still the leading industry in what Christopher Columbus birthplace?
16. What city on the Rhone River has attracted such religious thinkers as John Knox and John Calvin?
17. Until a revolution in the 1950s, what city's Vedado district was famous for art-deco hotels, restaurants and casinos?
18. Tourists often end up on Dong Khoi Street, which the French called Rue Catinat. Where is it?
19. Jesus Christ was crucified at Golgotha, also known as Calvary. What is the etymological origin of both place names?
20. Kaliningrad, once known as Konigsberg, is a Russian enclave surrounded by Lithuania and which other country?
1. B16 (for Pope Benedict XVI)
2. DVD region codes
3. All dressed as women for film roles
4. They all feature barking dogs
6. 1666 (MDCLXVI)
7. G (standard guitar tuning)
8. Life Of Brian - 'What have the Romans ever done for us...'
10. King of Diamonds, Jack of Hearts
11. Seven, so 6 + 1, 5 + 2, 3 + 4, and repeat.
18. Ho Chi Minh City