This somewhat off-the-wall quiz was supplied by 'Sipsgirl'. Thanks!
1. A frog empties it's stomach by:
b: Throwing up
c: Lifting up it's kidneys
d: Lifting up it's stomach
2. In which US state is a woman officially not allowed to cut her hair without the prior permission of her husband?
3. Almost all car horns honk in the key of:
a: A Minor
4. Plus or minus two, how many noses does a slug have?
5. True or false, it is illegal to wear a false moustache in church in Alabama, USA?
6. What, theoretically, can happen if you make an ugly face at someone else's dog in Oklahoma, USA?
7. On what day in Ohio is it illegal to serve cornflakes?
8. True or false: Tomatoes were originally thought to be poisonous
9. In what state do you have to be served an onion with each glass of water?
10. In Texas, it is illegal to:
a: Shave another persons' horses tail
b: Cycle more than 10 miles per hour
c: Grafitti another person's cow
d: Spit on another person's dog
Tie breaker: Plus or minus 2%, how many men propose marriage over the telephone?
1. d: Lifting up it's stomachA frog can't empty its stomach by vomitting. To empty its stomach contents, a frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.
2. c: Michigan
3. c: 'F'
4. b: 4
6. You can be sent to prison
8. True While tomatoes have been consumed by the peoples of South and Central America for millennia, and are ubiquitous in cultures around the globe today, they were considered poisonous when first encountered by European explorers.
9. a: Mississippi
10. c: Grafitti another person's cowNot only is one not allowed to grafitti someone else's cow in Texas, even the milking of another's bovine is strictly forbidden. I imagine the Police department are somewhat relaxed however in enforcing these laws.
Tie Breaker: 6%