The following questions are MUCH much easier than our normal standard here at PaulsQuiz.com (Or that's at least how Jane (USA) promoted it to us! Thanks for taking the time and effort to submit your questions)
1. What was introduced in the Tour de France in 1919?
2. What do aphyllous plants lack?
3. Which British king abdicated in 1936?
4. What colour is the blood of a lobster?
5. What was the name of the aircraft that dropped the A bomb on Hiroshima?
6. What is the meat of a deer called?
7. In Norse Mythology who is the god of thunder?
8. Which is the oldest University in the USA?
9. What colour is the black box flight recorder?
10. Where is the Sea of Tranquility?
11. What are the Christian names of Torvill and Dean?
12. What is the Capital of Turkey?
13. What is the seventh planet from the sun?
14. In which city can you find the Prado Museum?
15. Who was the second man on the moon?
1. The yellow jersey for the winners of each stage
3. Edward VIII
5. Enola Gay
10. On the moon
11. Jane & Christopher
15. Buzz Aldrin