1. Which of the seven dwarfs wore glasses?
2. Which superhero shares a name with a town in Turkey?
3. What did Dorothy have to steal from the wicked witch of the West?
4. Who normally were at odds with Gargamel and his cat, Azrael?
5. What is the female Smurf called?
6. What did the old lady swallow after the fly?
7. What creature is the basis for Sesame Street's Big Bird?
8. What was the favourite food of Paddington Bear?
9. What is the name of the lion in "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"?
10. What was unusual about the children's nurse in Peter Pan?
11. Who wrote a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court?
12. Who populated the land of Brobdingnag in Gullivers travels?
13. What was the name of the Rabbit General in Watership Down?
14. What did the Owl and Pussycat dine on?
15. Which children?s novel begins: "All children except one grow up...."?
3. Her broomstick
10. She was a dog!
11. Mark Twain
13. General Wormwork
14. Mince and a slice of quince
15. Peter Pan