1. Which Poet was born at Alloway in Ayrshire?
2. Which youth organisation did William Alexander Smith form in 1883?
3. Who won the US Masters in 1988?
4. What is the name of the huge cannon on display at Edinburgh Castle?
5. From which disease did King Robert the Bruce die?
6. Name one of the two clans involved in the Glencoe Massacre in 1692?
7. Which Scottish comedian had a hit with a version of D.I.V.O.R.C.E.?
8. Which is the only football club in the Scottish League to be based in England?
9. Which product was Gregor Fishers Baldy Man advertising in a photo booth?
10. What according to Dr Johnson, was eaten by horses in England and people in Scotland? (although today is eaten by people almost all over Europe)
11. Which Scottish city is nicknamed Granite City
12. Where in Scotland is the principal winter sports centre for Great Britain?
13. Which Scottish city was known in the 18th century as the Athens of the North because of the wealth of intellectual talent?
14. The tiny summer Isles are a few miles Northwest of which Scottish port?
15. Which was the first Scottish Soccer club to reach the UEFA Cup Final?
16. Who was the last monarch to be born in Scotland?
17. Who led the Scottish troops at Bannockburn?
18. Which Scottish golfer topped the European order of merit in 1993, 1994 and 1995?
19. Who was the Scottish Jacobite who saved the life of Bonny Prince Charlie in 1746?
20. Which footballer made six appearances for Scotland between 1990 and 1994, whilst on the books of Norwich City?
1. Robbie Burns
2. The Boys Brigade
3. Sandy Lyle
4. Mons Meg
6. Campbell and macdonald
7. Billy Connolly
8. Berwick Rangers
9. Hamlet Cigars
15. Dundee United (1986/1987)
16. Charles I
17. Robert the Bruce
18. Colin Montgomerie
19. Flora Macdonald
20. Bryan Gunn