Famous Quotes Quiz 5
Who said the following famous quotes?
1. It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet earth. I didn?t feel like a giant. I felt very, very small?
2. Most of our people have never had it so good?
3. It is a much cleverer thing to talk nonsense than to listen to it?
4. There were three of us in the marriage, so it was a bit crowded?
5. The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated?
6. When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea?
7. That was no lady that was my wife?
8. No woman in my time will ever be Prime Minister?
9. All you need for comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl
10. There will be no whitewash at the White House
1 Neil Armstrong
2 Harold Macmillan
3 Oscar Wilde
4 Diana, Princess Of Wales
5 Mark Twain
6 Eric Cantona
7 Groucho Marx
8 Margaret Thatcher
9 Charlie Chaplin
10 Richard Nixon