Pauls Police Quiz 1
1. What was the name given to the bungling inept policemen in the early films produced by Max Sennet ?
2. In which songs would you find the following lines ?
a. If you want to find all the cops they're hanging out in the donut shop
b. and I heard someone who said bout a hundred cops are dead
c. out of the car long hair oowee you're coming with me said the local police
d. just as every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints
3. Translate the acronym GESTAPO.
4. Which police badge was Paul wearing on the Sgt. Peppers album ?
5. Chin Ho Kelly was a robust policeman in which very popular US TV series ?
6. What was the title of ex Police man Sting's first solo album ?
7. What name was given to the first body of fleet footed professional constables formed in England in the 1750's ?
8. In which film did Al Pacino play an undercover cop in New York City ?
9. Who always gets their man ? For extra pts., what were they called prior to 1904 ?
10. Other than the policeman, name the 5 other 'characters' in the Village People.
1. Keystone Cops
2. Four Answers:
a. Walk like an Eygptian (Bangles)
b. The night Chicago died (Paper Lace)
c. Your mama dont dance (Kenny Loggins)
d. Sympathy for the devil (Rolling Stones)
3. Geheime Staats Polizei - Secret State Police
4. O.P.P. - Ontario Provincial Police
5. Hawaii Five-0
6. The Dream of the Blue Turtles
7. Bow Street Runners (or the slang name 'red breasts')
9. R.C.M.P. - Royal Canadian Mounted Police For exta pts. N.W.M.P. North West Mounted Police
10. Cowboy, construction worker, American indian, military man and the leather man