Pauls Mouth Quiz 1
1. In film, who or what can read Dave Bowman and Dr. Frank Poole's lips ?
2. Which 'big mouth' is very annoying in both The Sopranos and CSI ?
3. Which song do Motorhead, Aerosmith and Krokus all have in common ?
4. Name the five different tastes.
5. The following cities are found on or near the mouth of which major rivers ?
a. Le Havre
e. Al Basrah
6. What do Gil Grissom from CSI Las Vegas and Ethan Hunt from M.I. both have in common ?
7. The American Alligator has the most powerful bite in the animal kingdom with 3,000 lbs. per sq. inch. This pales in comparision to the Dunkleosteus, a 4 ton, 33 ft. long placoderm fish that terrorized the oceans 400 million years ago. Plus or minus 15,000, its bite is thought to have been how many lbs. per sq. inch ?
8. Which dapple land mammal has the most powerful bite in Africa ?
9. Which song do Nelly Furtado and Hall and Oates have in common ?
10. Australian director Peter Weir is known for such films as Witness, Dead Poets Society, The Truman Show, Master and Commander and Gallipoli. What was the title of his first feature film ?
1. HAL 9000 in 2001, A Space Odyssey
2. Big Mouth Billy Bass, the singing fish.
3. Eat the Rich
4. Sweet, sour, salty, bitter and umami. (umami means yummy in Japanese)
5. Five Answers:
c. Elbe or Alster
e. the confluence of the Euphrates and Tigris
6. they are gifted lip readers
7. 80,000 lbs. per sq. inch !!
8. Spotted Hyena
10. The cars that ate Paris