1. Who released the following albums?
a. 461 Ocean Boulevard
b. 2300 Jackson Street
c. Gasoline Alley
2. Natalie Wood played the doubting little girl who witnessed wonders in which classic 1947 film?
3. Who wrote the following books?
a. Cannery Row
b. Murder in the Rue Morgue
4. Which criminal does one associate with each of the following addresses?
a. 39 Hilldrop Crescent, Holloway, London
b. 186 Fleet Street, London
5. Complete the Gettysburg Address
"and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall........"
6. Where does the nurse sell poppies in the Beatles song Penny Lane?
7. Which fictional character(s) lives at each of the following addresses?
a. Cemetary Ridge
b. Danemead, High Street, St. Mary Mead
c. 124 Conch Street
d. 4 Privet Drive
e. Apt. 56b, Whitehaven Mansions, Sandhurst Sq., London.
f. 633 Stagtrail Rd. N. Caldwell
g. 32 Windsor Gardens, London
8. The following are the first words to which 'address' songs?
a. They say the neon lights are bright
b. Winding your way down
c. I was born in a trunk, Mama died and Daddy got drunk
9. The following are the last words to which famous 'address' song?
"sniffing for tidbits like you on the ground"
10. One addresses a Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox patriarch with "Your" what? (9 letters)
1. Three answers
a. Eric Clapton
b. The Jacksons
c. Rod Stewart
2. Miracle on 34th Street
3. Two answers
a. John Steinbeck
b. Edgar Allan Poe
4. Two answers
a. Hawley Harvey Crippen
b. Sweeny Todd
5. "not perish from the earth "
6. Behind the shelter in the middle of the roundabout
7. Seven answers
a. Addams Family
b. Miss Marple
c. Sponge Bob Square Pants
d. The Dursley Family
e. Hercule Poirot
f. The Sopranos
g. Paddington Bear
8. Three answers
a. On Broadway
b. Baker Street
c. Tobacco Road
9. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
10. Your Beatitude