1.The eyelids excluded, wihich attractive part of a human has the thinnest skin in both the male and female body?
2. What is the name given to the form of polygamy in which a woman has more than one husband at the same time?
3. In sexual terminolgy, what is 'frottage'?
4. A colourful flighty pair of inseparable romantics of the genus Agapornis are better known as what?
5. 'A kiss is just a kiss' in song. In which film does a loving kiss save the planet Earth from the Great Evil and total destruction?
6. Which contemporary of William Shakespeare wrote "Make me immortal with a kiss"?
7. In which language does Wani ra yana ro aisha mean 'I love you'?
8. The Bonobo or Pygmy Chimpanzee is the closest existing relative to humans. On average, how often do they have sex?
a. every half hour
b. every hour
c. every 3 hours
9. The following are the first words to which love songs?
a. L is for the way you look at me
b. As I write this letter
c. When I'm feeling blue
d. You need cool'in baby
10. Richard Francis Burton first translated Mallanaga Vatsyayana's instructive work in 1884. What was the title of this book?
3. Non-penetrative sex
4. Love Birds
5. The Fifth Element
6. Christopher Marlowe. He also wrote "Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars".
8. answer a. every half hour
9. Four answers
b. P.S. I love you
c. A groovy kind of love
d. Whole Lotta Love