1. Which Monarch were Guy Fawkes and his cohorts hoping to assassinate?
2. Following an assassination attempt, who used the celebrated phrase Honey, I forgot to duck?
3. Which members of their family did Emperors, Tiberias and Caligula murder?
4. What is the collective name for a group of Crows?
5. What was the popular name of a gang of professional strong-arm men who killed to order for the American crime syndicates of the 1930's?
6. Which murderer lived at 10 Rillington Place in Notting Hill?
7. Who were the two nurses who returned to Britain in May 1998, after being convicted of murder in Saudi Arabia?
8. Who initially stood trial for attempting to murder J.R?
9. At which Olympic Games were eleven Israeli competitors murdered?
10. Who in the UK was found guilty of thirteen murders at the Old Bailey in May 1981?
1. James l.
2. President Ronald Reagan.
3. Their wives.
4. A murder.
5. Murder Inc.
6. John Christie
7. Debra Parry and Lucille McLaughlin.
8. Sue Ellen.
9. 1972 Games in Munich.
10. Peter Sutcliffe - The Yorkshire Ripper.