1. Who was Klara Pölzl?
2. The hard drinking William Claude Dunkenfield was better known as?
3. Eratosthenes is the 'father' of what?
a. Astronomy b. Geography c. Philosophy d. Mathematics
4. Which film couple had a daughter named Bonnie Blue?
5. Which man, whose name is now an eponym (a thing named after a person), led the disastrous charge of the Light Brigade?
6. Manolo Blahnik, Louis Vuitton, Ferragamo, Roger Vivier, Jimmy Choo, Bottega Veneta and Escada are all names associated with very expensive what?
a. womens shoes b. watches c. perfume d. couture jeans
7. Which London born actor has hosted the Academy Awards a record 18 times?
8. What was the name of the Burmese UN Secretary General between 1962 and 1971?
9. Which famous English abolitionist, whose name is now an eponym, created the famous anti slavery medallion "Am I Not A Man And A Brother"?
10. Which French woman was the most famous actress in the world in the late 19th and early 20th century?
11. Who was Mozart's great rival in Amadeus?
1. Adolf Hitler's mother
2. W. C. Fields
3. b. Geography
4. Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler
5. Cardigan (The seventh Earl of Cardigan)
6. a. Womens' shoes
7. Bob Hope
8. U Thant
9. Wedgwood (Josiah Wedgwood)
10. Sarah Bernhardt
11. Antonio Salieri