The following quiz round was submitted by The Judge from the UK. Many thanks your Honour, great job once again!
1. Which Colonel was the manager of Elvis Presely?
2. Who orginally created the character of Batman?
3. What became Hot Chocolate`s first UK number one single in 1977?
4. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
5. What is the correct way to address a Duke?
6. Which famous actress was the part of Dorothy in The Wizard Of Oz originally intended for?
7. What is the sixth planet from the Sun in the Solar System?
8. In which war was the Victoria Cross first awarded?
9. What is the only gemstone to be composed of one single element?
10. In music, who has sometimes been called the thin white duke?
1. Tom Parker
2. Bob Kane
3. So You Win Again
4. Leonardo Da Vinci
5. Your Grace
6. Shirley Temple
8. The Crimean War
10. David Bowie