2. Who was Margaret Thatcher's first Chancellor of the Exchequer?
3. The film "The Rose", starring Bette Midler, was based on who's life story?
4. In which month of 1979 did Trevor Francis become the first British footballer to be transferred for ?1million?
5. In November, who was revealed to be the fourth Russian spy in the Burgess, Maclean and Philby affair?
6. In April 1979, Abel Muzorewa was elected as the first black Prime Minister of which country?
7. In September, which country was ruled s acting illegally by restricting imports of British Lamb?
8. Which London Underground line was opened in 1979?
9. Who were the losing finalists in the 1979 FA Cup final?
10. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979?
2. Geoffrey Howe
3. Janis Joplin
5. Anthony Blunt
6. Rhodesia (Zimbabwe is WRONG - didn't change it's name until June 1979)
8. The Jubilee Line
9. Manchester United
10. Mother Theresa