2. Which organisation, which attempts to free political and religious prisoners, won the Nobel Peace Prize?
3. Which European country had its first democratic election for 41 years?
4. Where were the 'boat people' of 1977 fleeing from?
5. What was the name of the cut-price flying service launched by Freddie Laker?
6. Elvis Presley died at home. What was the name of his mansion?
7. Name the prime minister of Pakistan who was overthrown by a military coup and executed?
8. Why was Jim Callaghan accused of nepotism?
9. Name the Israeli Prime Minister who resigned after it was found that his wife had illegal US bank accounts?
10. Which former British Prime Minister died aged 79?
1. Star Wars
2. Amnesty International
4. South Vietnam
7. Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
8. Appointed his son-in-law Peter Jay to be Ambassador of Britain
9. Yitzak Rabin
10. Anthony Eden