1. What was the name of the ferry that capsized outside Zeebrugge in Belgium?
2. Terry Waite was kidnapped by the supporters of which party?
3. 1987 saw the first Rugby Union World Cup. Who won it?
4. Why did Sevenoaks in Kent, suddenly not live up to its name?
5. What was the title of the controversial book by Peter Wright concerning MI5?
6. What was the name given to Klaus Barbie, sentenced for war crimes?
7. Which town in Northern Ireland was bombed on Remembrance Day?
8. What was sold at Christies for ?24 million?
9. Why did Dr. David Owen resign as leader of the SDP?
10. Which newspaper, now defunct, was bought by Rupert Murdoch?
1. Herald of Free Enterprise
2. Hezbollah (Party of God), militant followers of Ayatollah Khomeini
3. New Zealand (All Blacks)
4. Six oaks were uprooted by the hurricane.
6. Butcher of Lyons
8. Van Gogh's Sunflowers painting
9. SDP voted to merge with the Liberals