1. Which palace was the location of the Potsdam Conference between 17th July and 2nd August 1945?
2. How many percent of the area of Turkey are located in Asia? (+/- 5%)
3. Who has won two gold medals and set two new world records at the European Swimming Championships in Budapest?
4. How many letters of the alphabet are used as Roman Numerals?
5. Which United States Army post is the site of the U.S. Bullion Depository?
6. Which composer is famous for his "Rhapsody in Blue"?
7. On 15th July of what year was Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn born?
8. In the anatomy of mammals, which muscle separates the thoracic cavity from the abdominal cavity?
9. From which movie is the dialogue: "Crucifixion? Yes. Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each."
10. What do dolphins drink?
11. Dominican monk Wojciech Jedrzejewski has released a new Catholic prayer book aimed at teenagers which includes a prayer for God's help to
a) avoid talking rubbish when drunk, b) have someone pay their phone bills or c) pass all exams without learning?
12. What is the name of the heaviest known element, created by Russian & US scientists in 2006
13. In what part of your body would you find your umbilicus:
a) in the upper part, b) in the middle or c) in the lower part?
14. The father of which actor/comedian plays the role of Carrie's father Arthur in the sit-com "The King of Queens"?
15. Which US billionaire businessman was best known as a third-party candidate for President of the United States in 1992 and 1996?
16. How many percent of the Earth's surface does the Atlantic Ocean cover?(+/- 5%)
17. The capital city of which country was designed by Oscar Niemeyer, in the shape of an aircraft?
18. True or False: no Nobel Peace Prizes were awarded from 1939 through 1943?
19. Who played the role of FBI agent Clarice Starling in the 2001 movie "Hannibal"?
20. How many tentacles does a squid have?
3. Britta Steffen
4. 7 (I V X L C D M)
5. Fort Knox
6. George Gershwin
9. The Life of Brian
10. Nothing, dolphins do not need to drink
11. a) avoid talking rubbish when drunk (The prayer reads "Lord, if in an unsober state, and under the influence of those around me, I say something stupid, please give me strength to retract my words. Protect me against senseless bravado and pride"")
13. b) in the middle (it's your navel)
14. Ben Stiller
15. Ross Perot
19. Julianne Moore