1. Taboo, will.i.am, apl.de.ap, and Fergie are the current member of which band?
2. True or False: the real name of Prince (or the artist formerly known as :) is Prince Rogers Nelson?
3. At the opening of the London Surrealist Exhibition in 1936, Salvador Dali wore
a) an evening gown, b) diapers, c) a diving suit, or d) nothing at all?
4. What is the name of the world-wide association of writers, founded in 1921?
5. Our solar system's largest dwarf-planet, formerly 2003 UB313 and nicknamed Xena, has now which permanent name?
6. What is the title of Christoph Schlingensief's controversial play about Princess Diana?
7. What part of the hop plant are used in beer brewing:
a) the female flowers, b) the male flowers, or c) the leaves?
8. How tall can the largest penguin, the Emperor Penguin, grow? (+/- 20cm)
9. Robert Mitchum, Gregory Peck and Martin Balsam all starred in the 1962 original & the 1991 remake of which film?
10. On what TV show did David Duchovny play the transvestite DEA agent Denise/Dennis Bryson?
11. How old was Pu Yi, the last Emperor of China, when he ascended to the throne? (+/- 3 years)?
12. What is the term for a body of shallow salt water separated from the deeper sea by a sandbank or coral reef?
13. In which 3 sports were women allowed to compete for the first time in Olympic history at the 1900 Paris Summer Olympics? (1 point per correct answer)
14. In computer terminology, what does LAN stand for?
15. What are the four main theme parks in the Walt Disney World Resort? (1 point per correct answer)
16. What does a pugilist spend his time with?
17. Apart from Iron, stainless steel must contain a minimum 10.5% of which element?
18. What is the only sport in which players are not allowed to play left-handed?
19. In what country is the Gallipoli peninsula?
20. Russian sailors mutinied aboard which battleship in June 1905?
1. Black Eyed Peas
3. c) diving suit
6. Kaprow City
7. a) the female flowers
8. 1.20 m
9. Cape Fear
10. Twin Peaks
11. 3 years (well, actually 2 years 10 months)
13. Tennis, Golf, Croquet
14. Local Area Network
15. Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom