1. "They Call Me Mister Tibbs" is the 1970 sequel to which film?
2. In which TV show did Heather Locklear not star:
a) Dynasty, b) TJ Hooker, c) Melrose Place, or d) The Fall Guy?
3. What career did Paul Gauguin give up to become a painter :
a) stockbroker, b) lawyer, c) journalist or d) dentist?
4. The modern violin family consists of which four instruments? (1 point per correct answer)
5. From which song is the line " And the waitress is practicing politics, as the businessmen slowly get stoned""?
6. The giant monolithic stone statues on Rapa Nui (Easter Island) are called a) Maoi, b) Moai, c) Moa or d) Nua?
7. What shape is the DNA molecule?
8. In Van Gogh's "Self portrait with a pipe" and "Self portrait with bandaged ear" - which ear is bandaged?
9. 2 sparrows have a) more, b) fewer or c) just as many legs as half a lobster?
10. Which is the main protein in milk?
1. In the Heat of the Night
2. d) The Fall Guy
3. a) stockbroker
4. violin, viola, cello, (double) bass
5. Piano Man (Billy Joel)
6. b) Moai
7. double helix
8. right ear
9. b) fewer