QuizMiz Quiz 25
1. Which period of Picasso's creative life came first, the Blue Period or the Rose Period?
2. Which animal has not been in space yet:
a) cat, b) fish, c) hamster, d) rat, e) frog, or f) spider?
3. Which cast member of Friends appeared in the film "Lost In Space"?
4. In which country was the first official police force in the world founded in 1829?
5. Muscat is the capital city of
a) Oman, b) Bahrain, c) Quatar or d) Kuwait?
6. Vestmannaeyjar (the Westman Islands) is a small archipelago off the south coast of which country?
7. Which US state was NOT one of the 13 colonies that signed the Declaration of Independence in 1776:
a) New York, b) Virginia, c) Massachusetts or d) Kansas?
8. Who played the role of Rocco in the 1960 movie "Rocco and His Brothers"? (BQ: who directed it?)
9. Koalas feed exclusively on the leaves of which tree?
10. What do the initials J K stand for in J K Rowling's name? (1 point per correct answer)
1. blue period
2. c) Hamster
3. Matt LeBlanc (Joey Tribbiani)
4. Great Britain (London)
5. a) Oman
7. d) Kansas
8. Alain Delon (Luchino Visconti)
10. Joanne, Kathleen