QuizMiz Quiz 26
1. Who were the opponents in the chess "Match of the Century" in 1972? (1 point per correct answer)
2. Which of the six noble gases comes first alphabetically?
3. Name two companies that use pink bunny rabbits in their commercials. (1 point per correct answer)
4. How many strings does a violin have?
5. True or False: Albrecht D?rer was a contemporary of Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Raphaël?
6. How many persons (dead or alive) are depicted in Rembrandt's "The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp"? (+/-1)
7. Which song starts with the words "In this proud land we grew up strong, we were wanted all along.."?
8. The filling of the first ever sandwich, "invented" by John Montague, 4th Earl of Sandwich, was
a) ham, b) turkey, c) beef or d) cheese?
9. What is the term for a device that lifts or lowers boats, barges or other vessels from one water level to another?
10. Which former German football player and manager coined the famous phrase "nach dem Spiel ist vor dem Spiel" ("after the game is before the game")?
1. "Bobby" Fischer, Boris Spassky
3. Duracell, Energizer
7. "Don't give up" (Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush)
8. c) salted beef
9. Lock (also known as: Canal lock / Navigation lock)
10. Sepp Herberger